Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a pair of Blundstones can be a big decision with so many different styles and colors available. Once you make your decision though, you'll have a pair of boots that will stick by you for any adventures you can throw at them. If you have any questions about buying a pair of our boots, look through the FAQs below, or reach out to our customer service team in New Jersey.
We are in this together.
It is in unprecedented times like these, that we appreciate each member of our community even more and embrace the resilient and caring spirit that has served us well over a 150 years, as a business, and most importantly, as individuals.
We are committed to doing our part to slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus and are taking proactive measures to manage the risk to our staff, suppliers and customers globally. Our priority is our people. This means prioritizing the health and safety of our workers at every level of the company and across our entire supply chain.
We are available at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our social channels with any questions you may have.
We wish you and your family good health and encourage you to stay safe.
WHAT IS THE PLAN FOR ONLINE FULFILLMENT?
Our online store is remaining open. We are taking extensive precautions to ensure the safety of all our workers, ensuring that we follow all guidelines at the Federal and State levels.
WILL MY SHIPMENT BE DELAYED?
Our order processing time may increase slightly as we have taken measures to reduce the number of workers in our distribution facility at any given time. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
CAN I STILL MAKE A RETURN?
We offer free returns on all purchases.
ARE TEAM MEMBERS WORKING REMOTELY?
Yes, the vast majority of our staff are now operating remotely. Currently, our business remains fully operational and we will continue to supply our consumers and customers.
WHAT IS HAPPENING AT YOUR FACTORIES?
We continue to work closely with all our supply chain partners and at this stage have no significant impact on our operations. As a global business, Blundstone has a wide geographic spread of production which has allowed us to continue to manufacture and supply our markets with minimal disruption in these uncertain times.
We continue to work with our partners both at home and abroad to ensure our customers and consumers receive the same service they know and expect from Blundstone.
WHY IS BLUNDSTONE UNLIKE ANY OTHER BOOT?
Born in Tasmania, Blundstone has been making boots since 1870. Like their place of origin, these boots are built tougher than they need to be and designed to go anywhere, do anything and look great every step of the way.
- Natural foot shape
Shaped like the human foot for absolute comfort, Blundstone boots mold to the wearer’s foot over time, creating a custom fit that is truly yours and yours alone.
- Pull tabs
Blundstone’s iconic pull tabs make them effortless to put on and kick off. Because adventure waits for no one.
- Oiled leather
Blundstone leather is oil-treated for maximum water resistance. All of our styles are outstanding in puddles, while our Thermal Series styles are 100% waterproof.
- Maximum comfort
SPS (Shock Protection System) Max Comfort has been designed and engineered to provide ultimate protection and support, with the inclusion of XRD® Extreme Impact Protection Technology. XRD® absorbs up to 90% of the impact when you move so your bones and joints don't have to. XRD® is a registered trademark of the Rogers Corporation.
Blundstone boots are made to fit snugly around your ankle so can be tight to pull on the first time. Over time, the boot will stretch slightly over the instep, but never lengthwise.
- Built seamless
The upper leather one piece ensures minimal seams on the boot that helps to protect against breakage and leaks.
WHAT SIZE BOOT SHOULD I BUY?
A proper fit is the key to getting the most out of your Blundstones. To ensure your boots are fit to go everywhere life takes you, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- All Blundstone boots are unisex with the exception of the Women’s High-Top Boots and Women’s Heel Boots.
- With repeated use, your Blundstone boots will stretch slightly over the instep, but never stretch lengthwise.
- All Kids and Youth styles, along with the Super 550 series feature extra insoles that can be used to adjust sizing.
- If you prefer trying on a pair in person, use our store locator to find your nearest local retailer.
- Blundstone boots and shoes are marked with Australian / United Kingdom sizing. Blundstone 1/2 sizes refer to width only, not the length. Please refer to the size guide below to find the size that’s right for you.
A STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO MEASURE YOUR FEET
- Step 1
Measure your foot length. An easy way to do this is to stand on a piece of paper and trace the outline of your foot. Then measure from the back of your heel to the tip of your big toe. This will give you the length of your foot. Make sure you measure both feet and go with the largest size.
- Step 2
When it comes to comfort, it is just as important to get the right boot width as the length. While our leathers will stretch and mold to your feet over time, if you prefer a wider fit select the half size up. The half size provides additional width but not length.
- Step 3
Refer to the size below and compare your foot measurement to the chart below for the perfect fit. If you are still not sure about what size would be right for you, email us at email@example.com
- Step 4
When you receive your boots make sure you try them on standing, wearing either socks or stockings that you will wear with your boots. Please also try these on a carpeted surface so that the bottom of the boots is protected.
*The size under the boot indicates the Blundstone (AU/UK) size.
HOW DO I RECOVER MY ACCOUNT LOGIN INFORMATION?
Select ‘My Account’. ‘My Account’ is located on the top right-hand side of the navigation bar on the website. Or click here if you have forgotten your password, please click on ‘Reset My Password’. An email will be sent to you with a link to reset your password.
If you need further assistance, please contact Customer Service on firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW DO I CHECK MY ORDER STATUS?
Once you have placed your order on the website, you should receive an automated email confirming your order. Please ensure you check your ‘junk’ folder if you don’t receive the email. You will receive a second email once your order has left the warehouse and is on the way to you. The email contains your UPS tracking number and a link to the tracking details through the UPS site.
WHEN WILL MY BOOTS SHIP?
We offer free UPS ground shipping on orders over $75 to the 48 contiguous United States. If you choose the free shipping option you should receive your shipment within 2-5 business days. If you live in Hawaii or Alaska we ship using UPS 2nd Day (actual delivery time may vary depending on zip code) for a flat shipping cost of $40 USD.
Do you want your boots even faster? For a charge you can select a different shipping option at checkout (Alaska and Hawaii excluded). The charges for expedited shipping are:
- Next Day Delivery $75.00 USD
- 2nd Day Delivery $30.00 USD
- 3rd Day Delivery $20.00 USD
Orders are required to be received by 11.00 a.m. (ET) for additional shipping listed above (Next, 2nd & 3rd Day Delivery). Orders received after that time will be shipped the following business day. Please note that orders received after 11.00 a.m. (ET) on Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
We do not currently offer weekend delivery or same day shipping. However, if you need your boots today, use our store locator to find a retailer near you.
DO YOU SHIP TO US TERRITORIES?
We do not ship to the US Territories - Guam, American Samoa, Northern Mariana Islands, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Bajo Nuevo Bank, Baker Island, Howland Island, Jarvis Island, Johnston Atoll, Kingman Reef, Midway Islands, Navassa Island, Palmyra Atoll.
HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
Once your order ships you will receive an email notification providing you with the UPS tracking number so you can see where your boots are.
THINGS TO KNOW
All orders are dispatched from our USA warehouse.
115 Melrich Road, Suite 5, Cranbury NJ 08512, USA
The warehouse is closed on the following days:
- New Year’s day
- Martin Luther King Jr Day
- Presidents Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial day
- Independence Day
- Labor day
- Christmas Period - December 24, 25 & 31
We do not ship outside the United States of America. For international orders, please visit the Blundstone site that services your country.
DO YOU OFFER FREE SHIPPING?
We offer free UPS ground shipping on orders over $75 to the 48 contiguous United States. For Alaska and Hawaii residents, we ship using UPS 2nd Day (actual delivery time may vary depending on zip code) for a flat shipping cost of $40 USD.
While we do not currently offer same day shipping, you can get your boots today by using our store locator to find your nearest retailer.
WHAT PAYMENT OPTIONS DO YOU ACCEPT?
We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover and PayPal. Please note that if you are paying by credit card, you will be charged immediately and it will be routed through Cybersource payments.
RETURNS & WARRANTY
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN AND REFUND POLICY?
Something not just what you wanted—wrong size, color not quite what you expected? No worries, just send the boots back to us in their original unworn condition (when you try them on, please do it on carpet), with original swing tags still attached, in the original shoe box and shipping carton within 30 days from the date you placed your order and we will refund you the original purchase price.
To keep things simple we offer refunds rather than exchanges. That way you can re-order any style/color/size that you want, and at any time you want – just go to our online store and start a new order.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY REFUND?
You will receive a full refund to your credit card or PayPal account within 5-10 business days of your boots being received at our New Jersey warehouse for inspection.
TERMS FOR RETURNS
- You will have 30 days to initiate a return from the date you place your order.
- Items purchased online at www.blundstone.com cannot be returned at any of our dealers. They must be returned directly to us as outlined above.
- We only accept returns for items purchased at www.blundstone.com.
- All items must be received in their original, unworn condition and must include all original packaging or they will be refused.
- A refund will be issued for the purchase price to the credit card or PayPal account that you used to make the purchase within 5-10 business days of your boots being received at our New Jersey warehouse for inspection.
- If our warehouse is unable to accept your return, the merchandise will be returned to you without credit.
DO YOU OFFER A WARRANTY?
Absolutely. At Blundstone we pride ourselves on the quality and durability of our products. Our warranty offers protection against manufacturing defects whether you purchased your boots directly from our online store or from one of our approved resellers.
For more information about our warranty and to file a claim, please visit our warranty page.
CAN I EXCHANGE MY BOOTS FOR A DIFFERENT PAIR?
To keep things simple we offer refunds rather than exchanges. That way you can re-order any style/color/size that you want, and at any time you want – just go to www.blundstone.com and start a new order.
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY BOOTS?
While our boots are designed to last, it's vital that you care for them to help prolong their life and luster. Our boots are made from leathers with various finishes, suede, nubuck and canvas. Each needs specific care in order to keep them clean. Follow our tips below to properly care for your Blundstone boots.
- First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- Apply leather polish or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the color or appearance.
- If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.
- Wipe away the residue and again leave to dry.
- Use a suede brush, to scrub off any surface stains or dirt.
- If you have any scuff marks, you can remove them with a gum eraser. Simply rub the scuff with the eraser and wipe away the rubber debris.
- A dry suede brush can be used to lift and remove any dirt or dust without harming the suede.
- Once clean apply a waterproof spray on the shoe to help prolong their life. Some suedes are best treated prior to wear if they have not been treated.
- It’s a good idea to waterproof boots regularly to protect the leather from staining. If the leather is wet, let it dry naturally prior to cleaning or using any cleaning substances.
- Use a dry cloth to remove any surface dirt. Then brush gently with a nubuck brush. Use a circular motion, taking care not to spend more than a few seconds on any area.
- If you have any scuffs, remove them with a gum eraser. Simply rub the scuff with the eraser and wipe away the rubber debris. Alternatively, try a spray-on nubuck cleaning solution, then wipe the area with a nubuck cloth. It is important to follow the instructions on such products and ensure it is tested on a small area before wider application.
- Dab the shoes with a clean towel to remove any excess moisture and leave to air dry.
- Apply a waterproof spray on the boots to help prolong their life.
- Remember, it’s a good idea to waterproof boots regularly to protect the leather from staining. If the leather is wet, let it dry naturally prior to cleaning or using any cleaning substances.
- Scrub away any patches of dirt with a soft bristled brush. Or, if you have one lying around, you can even use an old toothbrush.
- Dip a cloth or soft bristled brush into some warm water and clean the entire surface of the boot.
- Put some tissue paper inside your boots and leave them to air dry, to help maintain their shape when drying.
- Never put your canvas Blundstones in a tumble dryer or they risk shriveling and damaging the sole.
- Never dry your boots by an open fire or artificial heat source, as this will cause the leather to harden, shrink and crack. It can even cause the leather to pull away from the sole. Always dry your boots naturally at room temperature.
- Always store your boots in a well ventilated, cool place away from sunlight or any heat which will tarnish the leather.
- You should use a leather conditioner on your boots whenever they need them. If your boots are looking a little scuffed and worn, always remember to use a conditioner.
- Similarly, you should use a suede protector on your suede boots when they are looking worn, and before you wear them on a rainy or sunny day.
- Avoid exposing your boots to chemical contamination. Solvents, strong acids and alkalis will do irreparable damage on leather, whilst commonplace substances like milk and salt are also highly damaging. In the event of exposure, clean the boots immediately.
- You should only use good quality cleaning substances and ones specific to the material of your boots.
STILL HAVE A QUESTION?
No problem. If your question wasn’t answered in any of the topics above, please fill out our contact form and someone from our customer service team will be in touch promptly.
WANT TO TALK TO A HUMAN?
We understand. Our customer service representatives can be reached Monday-Friday between 9AM-5PM EST at +1 877 344 2525.