Upgrading to the Lifetime Guarantee does not limit or override your rights relating to faulty goods. Any benefits you receive under our “2-Year Extended Manufacturer's Warranty" and “Lifetime Guarantee Upgrade" are in addition to other rights and remedies that you may have as a consumer under the law in relation to the footwear to which these warranties relate.
General Terms and Conditions:
- The Lifetime Guarantee Upgrade is only available to customers who live in the USA and who purchased their Blundstone boots from an approved USA reseller. Please note, not all online merchants are approved Blundstone resellers. If you can’t find a particular retailer listed on our Store Locator page, please contact customer service for additional insight.
- The Lifetime Guarantee Upgrade is valid until the end of the consumer’s natural life
- Registration must take place within 60 days of purchase
- The Lifetime Guarantee Upgrade is non-transferable
- The Lifetime Guarantee Upgrade is voided if it is determined, in our reasonable opinion, that a claim is fraudulent or in breach of the terms and conditions of this guarantee
- Approved claims will receive replacement or repair of footwear being claimed. If the footwear in question is no longer a stocked range a replacement style will be provided to the same value.
- Payment refunds are not included in the guarantee
- The Lifetime Guarantee Upgrade is voided if the product has been altered in any way
- Blundstone reserves the right to update these terms and conditions at its discretion
This Lifetime Guarantee Upgrade does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Any failure associated with abnormal wear and tear including, but not limited to, the boots being exposed to caustic materials that may cause the product to break down.