Which Size Am I?
Blundstone boots fit true to size. While our leathers will stretch and mold to your feet over time, if you prefer a wider fit select a half size up.
Use the table to the right to convert between standard sizes. Your boots will be shipped in the corresponding Blundstone size, which is shown on the bottom of the boot.
The Right Fit
- When trying on your Blundstone boots, there should be a slight give in the heel and about a quarter inch of space from the tip of your toe to the front of the boot.
- With repeated use, your Blundstone boots will stretch slightly over the instep, but never stretch lengthwise.
- When you receive your boots make sure you try them on standing, wearing either socks or stockings that you wear with your boots. Please also try these on a carpeted surface so that the bottom of the boots is protected.
- The Classic Series are a slightly wider fit than the Originals and feature extra insoles that can be used to further adjust fit. And all of the Kids' styles have a removable insole which helps you adjust the size for growing feet.
- The Dress Series have a slightly longer fit than other Blundstone styles. Some people go down a 1/2 size in this style.
Purchases must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase / order.
Blundstone Help Center
If you refer trying on a pair in person, use our store locator to find your nearest local retailer.
Note: The printed under the boot indicates the AU/UK size.
|8 - 8.5||7||24|
|9 - 9.5||8||25|
|10 - 10.5||9||26.6|
|11 - 11.5||10||28|
|12 - 12.5||11||29|
|13 - 13.5||12||30.5|
|1 - 1.5||13||31.5|
|2 - 2.5||1||33|
|3 - 3.5||2||34.5|
|4 - 4.5||3||35.5|
Note: The size printered under the boot indicates the AU/UK size.