Which Size Am I?
- All our boots have the AU/UK size stamped on the bottom of the boot. Use the table to the right to convert to US sizes.
- Order your boots in US size. Your boots will be shipped in the corresponding AU/UK size, as shown on the bottom of the boot.
The Right Fit
- Blundstone boots fit true to size. While our leathers will stretch and mold to your feet over time, if you prefer a wider fit select a half size up.
- When trying on your Blundstone boots, there should be a slight give in the heel and about a quarter inch of space from the tip of your toe to the front of the boot.
- With repeated use, your Blundstone boots will stretch slightly over the instep, but never stretch lengthwise.
- When you receive your boots make sure you try them on standing, wearing either socks or stockings that you wear with your boots. Please also try these on a carpeted surface so that the bottom of the boots is protected.
- The Classic Series are a slightly wider fit than the Originals and feature extra insoles that can be used to further adjust fit. And all of the Kids' styles have a removable insole which helps you adjust the size for growing feet.
- The Dress Series have a slightly longer fit than other Blundstone styles. Some people go down a 1/2 size in this style.
Purchases must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase / order.
Blundstone Help Center
If you refer trying on a pair in person, use our store locator to find your nearest local retailer.
Note: The printed under the boot indicates the AU/UK size.
|8 - 8.5||7||24|
|9 - 9.5||8||25|
|10 - 10.5||9||26.6|
|11 - 11.5||10||28|
|12 - 12.5||11||29|
|13 - 13.5||12||30.5|
|1 - 1.5||13||31.5|
|2 - 2.5||1||33|
|3 - 3.5||2||34.5|
|4 - 4.5||3||35.5|
Note: The size printered under the boot indicates the AU/UK size.